These couple of days I’ve been in progress of developing and maintaining a website based on WordPress which is hosted in CrazyDomains. Unfortunately I got a problem regarding memory allowance like “Fatal error: Allowed memory size of…” that some people said it was a common error problem if it is hosted in CrazyDomains. And I think that’s right, I’ve tried to follow some solutions, like:
- If you have access to your PHP.ini file, change the line in PHP.ini If your line shows 32M try 64M: memory_limit = 128M ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (128MB)
- If you don’t have access to PHP.ini try adding this to an .htaccess file: php_value memory_limit
- Try adding this line to your wp-config.php file: Increasing memory allocated to PHP define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘128M’);
- Talk to your host.
Unfortunately, It doesn’t work for me as the web is hosted in CrazyDomains.
[contentblock id=1 img=adsense.png]
Finally I stepped into WordPress.org forums and found the solution. To sum up, I …
- made a php.ini file in wp-admin directory, and…
- added memory_limit = 256M; into it.
Eventually it works well, alhamdulillah 🙂